martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

Complaint letter

For the Language class, the teacher asked us to write a letter complaining to a tour bus company.

Dear Sir or Madam,
                                I have recently been a passanger on one of your tours and I sincerely got one awful surprise. I am writing this letter to provide you with more details about my miserable experience.
Rude driver
  In the first place, the bus was in shameful conditions. It made an unbearable noise and it bounced from one side to the other. Moreover, there were no seatbelts, which made both the passengers and I feel at risk and unprotected. What is more, the road was full of patches and stones, which blocked the path and were framed by a depressingly-empty landscape. The van shook so violently that I culd not even take a photograph of that worthless scenery. 
  On the other hand, the driver was completely disrespectful towards the whole group; he ate while driving and blasted some sort of heavy-metal music as soon as the trip began. The man could not care less about the other fifteen people who were in the vehicle with him; he arrived nearly thirty minutes later and drove wearing flip flops. As regards the office staff, they were entirely rude when I politely described our situation. They told me I should write in a book of complaints and levave since there was nothing they could do about it.
Rusty bus
  Summing up, I consider that you should inmediately take some actions to prevent this kind of situations from happening again. Firstly, you should take some safety measures -setting up seat bealts, making sure that the driver wears adequate footgear-. Secondly, I suggest you change the route for a more ''driveable'' and pictouresque one. The last thing to do would be hiring new experienced drivers. In these ways, the journey will become a more satisfying and enjoyable experience.
  Kind regards,
 
  Martina Pawlak

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario